Business Coaching Call For Handmade Sellers
Business coaching calls, also known as mentor calls, are a great way for you to seek help and get one-on-one feedback from business experts. Let me help you brainstorm ideas and find solutions for your businesses biggest issues.
-Are you struggling to find and apply to craft shows that are right for you?
-Are you considering creating and selling digital items in your shop, especially patterns and tutorials?
-Do you want to create a plan for surviving your busy season?
-Has your shop unexpectedly exploded with orders or gone viral and you need help forming a plan to manage a busy season?
I can help you with that! Let's chat. I love to connect and share my knowledge and experiences with other makers, helping them launch their businesses to the next level. Let's work together to do the same for you.
Schedule a coaching call with me and I can help you with topics such as:
- Craft Show Planning: Finding the Right Show, Applications, Booth Displays, Stock Preparation, Goals, Tips & Tricks
- Digital Sales: Selling Digitally on Etsy, Pattern & Tutorial Writing and Publishing, Customer Service
- Going Viral: Survival Techniques, Scaling Production, Hiring Help, Work/Life Balance, Maintaining Viral Momentum
Your coaching call includes:
- Your choice of a 30 Minute or 60 Minute Call Session
- Your choice of Skype, Facetime, Facebook, Phone, or Email communication
- A written outline of our session in downloadable PDF format that will be sent to you via Google Drive after our coaching call that you may download and read again and refer to as needed.
- Once purchased I will message you with a link to a questionnaire that will help us schedule a session for you and maximize our call time together.
I became an Etsy top seller in 2013 when one of my crochet creations went viral worldwide from my Etsy shop The Lillie Pad. To date I have sold more than 15,000 crochet patterns and more than 7,000 other products. I have experience in writing and selling digital patterns as well as coaching other shop owners that have experienced their shops going viral as well.
Since starting The Lillie Pad, I have participated in a wide variety of craft shows. In 2012 I became a Co-founder and Vendor Coordinator of Handmades Sale, a curated craft show based in the Atlanta and North Georgia area.
I have been invited to speak at handmade seller conferences on multiple occasions and I offer support to artisans in online coaching groups. As an Etsy top-seller, a vendor coordinator for Handmades Sale, and a former school teacher I love to encourage other makers in their handmade endeavors.
Check out some of my other helpful handmade seller services, including services just for Flourish members.